Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 19























Please say hello to Sam's new pet/baby... originally called 'Ginge' (after our cat), and then after a few seconds he received a name change to 'Baby Japig' (Japig translates to Jacob in Sam's personalised language). We wrapped up Baby Japig in a cloth ready for quiet time and Sam rocked him to sleep. As you can see from my fantastic drawing I won't be starting an artistic career any time soon!

Out of the blue, Sam started calling Jacob 'George' and has done so for most of the day. Obviously, Sam didn't want both his pet rock and his brother sharing the same name, so it was easier for Jacob to change his name rather than think of a new name for the rock. :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Too cute!! "George" haha - love it!! Glad Sam has his priorities right - rename the his brother, not the rock! Love the drawing Trace... it's about as good as I'd manage too! My Dad is an artist, my brother got those genes and I lucked out COMPLETELY!

Valerie said...

Hello George/Jacob??!! Nice to meet you and hope you have plenty of fun times with Sam! xox

Pam said...

what a great story