Wednesday, January 25, 2012

43

Apparently ... it reached 43 degrees today. FORTY THREE. Um, how will we survive this heat wave that has decided to grace us with its presence?! Yikes!

Ice-creams should fix it for a few seconds :P



Jacob and Sam are ready for Australia Day tomorrow, complete with Aussie Flag tattoos. I plan on sitting right underneath the air conditioning and maybe even sitting in the little shell pool with the boys :P Sounds like a pretty perfect way to spend the day to me :)


Woah! Buddy... so serious! I think he is practising his model look 'Blue Steel' :P


Ahhh, that's better.. a nice lovely smile :)



Night all,

2 comments:

izzie said...

We got some sun today too, but I'm still in boots and a coat!! Enjoy the pool and ice creams! Love those tattoos boys:)

Claire said...

I must confess, as much as we miss our friends, I DO NOT miss that revolting Perth heat. YUCK!