Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coffee


Okay, maybe you guys should just subscribe to read 'The Bloggess' so that I don't have to link to all her posts :P Read this http://thebloggess.com/2012/01/wow/ if you want too. It is a good one. It follows on from her previous post that I linked to the other day. One post can make such a difference.

Not happy about getting your picture taken Jakey?

Coffee... I miss it. I really do. But I'm staying strong! It's for a good cause! How are you all going?

Hands up who is really bored that I keep talking about Sam's birthday party? :-/ Well just one more thing, then I promise I'll stop. I managed to organise with the party supplies company to deliver alllll the way over to us. Woohoo! It's going to be one fun party.

Work is good, oh so good. I am organising, sorting and planning my little heart out. My job requires me to do what I love doing the most. It's a beautiful relationship :P

Night all, and sweet dreams,

1 comments:

Claire said...

Wow, how cool that The Bloggess has so much support from her post!!! Absolutely fantastic.

Yay on getting all the party supplies shipped to Oz! Can't wait to see it all come together ;-)

No chocolate is going well. It's amazing how much "incidental" chocolate I must consume every day... such as choc chips in a museli bar, or chocolate on the bottom of my Special K bars. A few times I've reached for a snack and thought oh, I can't have that! LOL!