Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Word


A quick few photos taken outside to test the settings. Oh it sure does feel good holding a camera in my hands again! I was able to pop my lens onto Dad's camera base.


Excuse the drool :P One of my precious angels. The other angel was sitting inside watching LazyTown :)


So this a bit late, but today is the first day I've actually had time to stop and think!

I've noticed a lot in the blogging world, that instead of making New Years Resolutions, you pick ONE WORD for the year. It could be contentment, happiness, peace, weight, patience, money etc etc..you get the idea.


I spent a long time this morning, while Jacob was napping and Sam and Lewy were shopping, thinking of what my one word would be. I came up with a number of single words, but instead I settled on the one for me. JESUS. That's it. My focus, my life, my everything. That's my word.

What is your 'one word'? Please share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A nice and peaceful afternoon, with Lewy watching the cricket, and me updating the blog :P One angel is sleeping, and the other angel is pottering around the house with Marley.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight we headed to a BBQ for my brother in law's birthday. The boys had a ball, hanging out with their cousins and other friends.





Pretty random photo to throw in the mix right?! :P One of the fish in their awesome fish tank.

I found the boys around the side of the house 'building'.....

While the girls were playing 'School'.....Jacob sat still for about 5 seconds but then had no interest in playing school student and wanted to jump around. He was expelled and asked to leave the classroom :P (Seriously!)

No biggie...he had work to do anyway :P

It's amazing I could actually get a photo of the birthday boy, with all the kids surrounding the cake!

Kids, you better keep your eyes on the cake otherwise it might disappear...

Jacob and Aunty Jess...



A really lovely time spent with family. :X

It's past my bedtime... being a few minutes after 9.30pm and all. I'm so wild :P

Goodnight all!

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

How fun!! What a great weekend! Love watching the gorgeous weather you have:)

Val said...

What a great weekend and love how Lewy is smiling for the camera!! one word...mmm....give me a few days...

Claire said...

OOooo, looking forward to seeing some more of your photography!!

Looks like a lovely day, the kids are all so funny staring at the cake!! Haha!