Friday, January 20, 2012

Work Function #1...

...Success!! 

I'm sitting at home, with a glass of Pink Yellowglen Sparkling Wine (yeah, yeah, yeah... I know I'm on a detox.. it's only one glass of champagne and I deserve it! Stop judging me! hehe), with my feet up, enjoying the fact that the function I helped organise, was a huge success :P


The food was fantastic, the wine was flowing, the chilled beer going down a treat, everyone was happy and relaxed... smooth sailing all the way.




Here's a little 'fun fact'... the caterer I chose for this function, was also the same company that catered our wedding reception!  They did a perfect job over 5 years ago, and they did a perfect job tonight :)


My boss let us choose some wine to take home, nice! Don't mind if I do!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow, Sam and I are going on a special date to the shops to buy stickers. Some special quality time with my boys is the priority of the weekend :)

Sweet dreams my friends :)

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Yeah! Great job, glad you're enjoying it so much! Have a lovely weekend:)

Val said...

Great pics hun....looks like everyone enjoyed themselves...even the chap with the yellow cap looks like he is getting into something deep....the food looks mighty delish!! xxx

Claire said...

Great work hun! Glad it all went well!