Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's all good...


Well... I have managed to become the official amateur 'photographer' at work. I'm secretly pretty pleased :P We have a few functions coming up (of which I'm the event planner woohoo!) and it's my job to take some photos for the monthly magazine that the organisation puts out. Right, must get that camera sorted out!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lewy and Sam went on an adventure to Mandurah this morning, as Lewy was doing some electrical work for my Nanna. They had a lovely little catch up with Mum and Dad and my Nanna, while Jacob and I stayed home to get the house back in order and get some shopping done. 


I walked into the kitchen to see this....Jacob and Marley chilling out, cute right?! They are on Jacob's security blanket, so Marley must be pretty darn special for Jakey to allow him to sleep on it!


After the working morning, we did this for the afternoon...


With music playing, snacks on the table, we all sat outside with our activities, including puzzles, colouring in and the iPad for Lewy. Best way to spend a Saturday :)





Sam and I made little faces with our hands... if you look closely in the background you can see cheeky little feet standing on the table. Jakey likes to be centre of attention :P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam is still not 100% so I took him to the doctors on Friday after work, they did some tests and now we wait for the results. I'm sure he is fine, but peace of mind is priceless. My poor baby.

I could have killed for a coffee this morning, but Lewy kindly reminded me that I was not under any circumstances allowed to have one until the Project was finished. Phew! Thank goodness for my support person keeping me in check! ha! I didn't realise how much I am addicted to my few coffees a day!

Enjoy your evening my friends!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Good work on the photographer gig at work hun! I'm sure you'll love that!

Gorgeous way to spend a Saturday arvo, lovely photos. The one of Jacob and Marley is gorgeous ;-)

Good luck with Sam's test results... keep us posted... and stay strong on no coffee!!