Monday, January 16, 2012

Life as we know it...

Sunday morning breakfast outside.. eggs & bacon on the BBQ. Don't worry, it's TEA in that cup!




Marley knows the best place to sit.. under Jacob's feet (literally). Jacob is generous and shared his breakfast :P



Not that thrilled with brekky, boys? :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work/daycare playing, it's a whole load of fun!



Oops, chicken fell out....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our little family is having the worst luck at the moment with sickness. This is to be expected though as the boys are now at full time daycare and we seem to catching all the little bugs floating around, except for Jakey who apparently has a stomach of steel :P Sam and I had gastro, again might I add, on Sunday and we spent a number of hours playing tag with the bathroom. (Gross, I know.. I'm so sorry :-o). Thankfully we both woke this morning, feeling quite good. So phew! We have been healthy for a whole day, that's pretty good in our book! I'm running with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 days to go for Project 30 Days Without! You all should be giving yourselves a big pat on the back. I'm feeling extra proud of my self control with having no coffee, considering the girls at the office and I started the 10 day detox today and 2 of the girls pulled out at the last minute, and the 1 who is sticking with it, lasted till about 11.30am before she caved and had a coffee. I'm allowing myself a little pat of the back for lasting 15 days so far! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow I'm heading out to take photos for my work's Marketing Brochures. Eek! Cross your fingers for me!

Have a great night all,

1 comments:

Claire said...

Yuuuuummmm eggs & bacon! C'mon boys, look enthusiastic!!

Not good on the gastro, glad it passed fairly quickly!

Happy to say I'm still 100% honest on no chocolate. Not a single bit in any way, shape or form has passed my lips since we started. Not even so much as a choc chip in a cookie! I do miss it, but pretty proud of myself ;-P