Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year my wonderful friends! I hope with all my heart this year is the best year yet for you all and it brings much happiness, health and fun!

 
2011.. I'm so glad that you are over. Yes, I learnt a lot from you, the hard times you threw at us (over and over again, thank you very much) made us stronger, and big changes came out of the rough ride.. BUT you can stay where you are cause we are moving on into a better, more positive, more fantastic, spectacular and fabulous new year!

That is the last I'll mention of 'that year', we made it through.. phew! Time to focus on the wonderful year that lies ahead!

It's going to be a BIG year!

1. I'm working full-time (yay!)
2. Sam starts Kindy (my little boy is growing up!)
3. I'm going to see IZZIE in AMERICA... oh be still my heart, I can't contain my excitement!
4. Lisa is having a baby in June!
5. Lewy and I are planning a trip to Bali towards the end of the year

and I'm sure many more things will be added to that list as the year progresses..!

I'm not setting any resolutions this year. I'm just here to enjoy the ride and make the most of being with my precious family, friends and enjoy the opportunities that come our way. Bring.it.on :P

My last coffee before the 'Project' starts!

'Project 30 Days Without' starts tomorrow! 2nd January until 31st January. I'm so grateful and thrilled to have you all joining in! It looks like coffee and chocolate are the main vices we are giving up, so I'm sure by the end of the 30 days we'll be feeling a little bit healthier and better for it! Thank you ALL for your support, it means so much that you are helping me out with this project :X

Signing off now, to enjoy the first day of the year with my cute boys and husband (who is cute too :P).

Here's to a great year ahead!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Happy New Year to you, Lewy and your gorgeous boys!

Here's to Project 30 Days Without - bring it on!