Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Work Photography

Phew! *Wipes the sweat off my forehead* ew, gross.. I don't have sweat on my forehead :P 

The photography project went great! Much better than I had hoped. The task was to go around to the villages that we manage and take photos of the grounds, and the residents for a 'lifestyle' marketing brochure. 

Here is me with one of the girls I work with, getting driven around on a golf buggy through the village!


I can't really post any of the photos of the residents etc that I took, as I'm pretty sure I'll be breaking some kind of privacy/breech-of-something law so I'll stick with showing you the photos I took in between of all the beautiful flowers in the gardens.












I'm thrilled that they are also wanting to use my flower shots throughout the brochure as they liked them so much... I'm seriously breathing a sigh of relief.

Next project, photographing the function this Friday for the magazine!

Happy Days!

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Gorgeous!! You did wonderfully! Sounds like the perfect job for you...

Claire said...

This is so cool! I'm really glad you're getting to use your photography skills at work - and something you love too! Win win!

Val said...

I adore these wonderful plant photos....I really do hope my letterbox looks this inviting when I'm retired....cookies at grandmas?? :-)