Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Swinging couch


If I had a room like this, I could invite you all over and we could squish on the swinging couch with our cups of hot chocolate (or glasses of champagne..okay definitely champagne :P) and talk, laugh, cry (good tears.. the kind you get from having a wonderful 'deep and meaningful' with friends), and enjoy life in the moment.

Sounds perfect right?! Quality time with people you love is priceless :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys, I'm in need of a book. A good, deep, life changing, thought provoking, can't-put-down book. That's not too much to ask for is it? :P Help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too beautiful not to share -


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As of tomorrow, only 13 days to go for Project 30 Days Without! 

Val asked me on Facebook the other day if I had any other projects up my sleeve... and as a matter of fact I do! A WHOLE LOT EASIER though mind you! Just a few ideas floating around the old brain which I'm sure in time will come pouring out on here :) 

I hope you all are having a healthy, happy and wonderful week so far :X

3 comments:

izzie said...

Love the couch, and LOVE the video! So beautiful.

Claire said...

Ohhh what a wonderful video, gorgeous!

I can't help on the book I'm sorry :-(

Val said...

I can't help either on the book hun....so sorry...you know i'm not a reader...but I do have LOADS of gardening books...most welcome to post one out??!! SOOO love the swinging couch...and yes...can't wait to hear the next project you have set....are we all included...i hope so?? :-)