Saturday, January 21, 2012

A boy and his dog

This is what I walked in to see today....


We had a pretty big day, the inside and outside of our house was given a big overhaul, by Lewy and I of course. If we were rich we most definitely would have hired someone but *sigh* it was up to us :P The boys enjoyed helping out... or should I say "helping" out. They tried their best, bless their little hearts :X

As it was a STINKING hot day, Sam headed to the comfy lounge for some chilling out and Marley thought that was a pretty good idea too. Pretty sweet huh?


*cough cough* um..., guys.. can you guess who decided to give themselves a little hair cut?!


"So Sam, any good tips for the stock market?"
"Well, Jakey, let me show you on this graph I created"


The boys are now in bed, I am sitting on the couch, with the air con cranking straight on me, enjoying the peace and quiet away from the TV. I needed some time to process the last few weeks and go over everything....see what's working, what's not working, what can be changed to keep things improving.


To sum up, my brain is currently processing and thinking about the following:

* Bread makes me bloated... I may need to alter my eating slightly to eliminate this issue!
* Book in dinner dates to catch up with my friends
* Decide on a date to finish up my work with Ian (this might be sooner rather than later, it's no fun going to work all day, then working at night also!)
* I'm going to America in May!
* I need to spend more time reading... to switch off from the computer etc
* Sam is starting school soon, must make sure I've got everything organised ready to go
* Sam's birthday is less that 1 month away... get onto it!
* Buy special diary to share with Sam 'the best part of his days'
* Project 30 Days Without... processing basically everything about it and coming up with a few ideas for what's next :P

Okay, that's just the tip of the iceberg, but I don't want you guys falling asleep so for your sake I'll stop :P

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend, sweet dreams my friends!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ohhhh I LOVE the photos of Sam and Marley!!! Ooops on the haircut, hehe!

My gosh... May will be here before you know it!!! HOW EXCITING!!

Aaron and Izzie said...

So cute! Boys and their dogs...:) LOTS on your list, I think that's wonderful! Especially like the AMERICA one.