Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flexibility

This is an oldish song, but I was listening to it in the car today and now it's stuck in my head. Play it so you can have some background music while you read the post, I'm good to you guys aren't I? :P The clip takes away from the words, so try to listen to them carefully if you can. That's if you can concentrate while you read my oh so interesting post. ha!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's important to not try and be too planned and organised but to embrace your flexible side. I'm getting pretty darn good at doing this! We had a lovely afternoon at my mother in laws house, for a delicious BBQ lunch and relax in the gorgeous outside weather.


I totally got into making this lego boat... I almost didn't want to let the kids play with it :P


Almost.. but how can you deny that face?!


After a short while Sam started to feel very unwell again, as had been happening a lot over the last week. We finally thought enough was enough and we needed to find out what was going on as it was starting to be a real concern. So off we went AGAIN to PMH. You know I have never been to this hospital before, and in the space of 8 days, I've been there twice!

Again, they were just fantastic and it turns out my poor chicken has gastro. After some decision making, I've bought Sam to Mandurah to stay with my parents for a few days R & R. It's just what he needs to recover once and for all. This means I'm going to have a very early start tomorrow when I get up at the crack of dawn to drive home and get ready for work. I'm happy though that Sam is going to be well taken care of for a few days while he mends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for an intermission where I provide you with some more listening material. This is also an old song, which I have mentioned on here before, but I LOVE it, love, love, love it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure Mum and Dad feel like their teenage daughter has come home as I've been sitting here listening to music on YouTube saying "listen to this song, this is great!" over and over again. :P


While I am writing this post, Dad is working on his family tree. He was telling me about this guy here, Charles Lancaster, 1848 – 1940, he is my Nanna's (Dad's Mum), Dad's Brother. Did you get that?! Dad has put in hours and hours of work putting the family tree together. Such a wonderful historical document for us to pass onto our children.


Time to sign off and take over the TV... sorry Mum and Dad :P

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh gosh poor Sam :-( I hope he's back to 100% very soon, it's so horrible when the little ones are sick!

Lisa said...

Definitely hope Sam gets over it very soon, poor thing, Now that shirt hun........poor Jakey and i mean to take him out wearing that.....mmmmmm im thinking i might become an indian giver and take it back!!! :P Drive Safe tom. xxx