Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yay for Weekends :)


Dad, you are going to have to pry your camera out of my hands... boy am I going to miss it! Must get my camera fixed, must get my camera fixed!

Another photo shoot tomorrow at work with some residents of the retirement villages... then to photograph the work function this Friday. I love that I can use my love of photography in my paid work! Bonus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam... oh my Sam. He starts school very soon. My little boy is growing so fast.


This weekend... so relaxing. Lots of time outside with the boys in the pool, hanging out at home, quality time.. wine :P, nice food.... bliss :)





Ha! Jacob and Marley... who has the better deal here?!




As of tomorrow, only TWO DAYS left of the Project! Oh  my goodness, I cannot wait.. if I wasn't the organiser of this event I would have crashed days ago! You guys are super stars for joining me in this, so proud of you all! (even if you have had little slips, I don't blame you!). Almost there... almost there :)

Night all!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Yes, you must get your camera fixed! Hope the shoot at work went well?

Look at Sam in his uniform!!! MELT!

Laughing at the photo of Marley and Jacob... Marley has got it WELL sussed!!

Last day today!! WOOHOO!! I am proud to announce that I stuck to it 100000%. Not one single, solitary scrap of chocolate has passed my lips in ANY form!!