Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games

I'm not sure if I've been living under a rock... but it seems I have somehow managed to miss the phenomenon that is 'Hunger Games'. Usually I'm the first to jump on the bandwagon of popular books, but this one managed to pass me by.

Has anyone read it? I'm considering reading the book before I watch the movie... I like it that way. So.. I guess I'll add that to my already growing list on Kindle of books I need to read! I have a feeling this Kindle is going to come in very handy on my flight to and from America!

In all my tiredness/excitement this weekend, I forgot to tell you my good news. I had my 3 month review at work (yes it's been 3 months already!) and I got a pay rise :P Woohoo!

My boys are now back home after a great night with Nanna & Pop. I think I spent majority of the time while the boys were away, sleeping.. I must have needed it! A delicious sleep in, followed by coffee in bed, watching TV. Heaven.

We are all refreshed for the new week ahead.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I haven't heard of these books either?!?!! I shall have to Google!

Can't believe it's been 3 months already at your new job - that's gone SO fast! Congrats on your pay rise :-D

Claire said...

I think the movie has just come out in the cinemas. Which is probably why the books have gone nuts?!!

Jot said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Definitely read them first, it brings so much more to the movie. The movies is great too. Read it NOW! :)

Can you tell I loved the series? :)