Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Revenge

Tuesday nights are now officially my favourite. It's my reserved night to have a glass of wine, relax and watch my taped show 'Revenge'. 


At about 2pm today at work, while my To Do pile was still sitting high, all I could think about was getting home, putting my feet up, pressing Play, and sipping my wine. :P And yes... I'm sitting here now, and my expectations are being met. There's nothing like rewarding yourself after a hard days work.


When I picked up my boys from daycare, I was greeted with this cute face. All the kids were painted up as 'Big Bird'.... too cute. 'Big Bird' is now added to Jacob's vocabulary. I can't get enough of his sweet sweet voice.


Proof that my evening is perfection... wine, blogging, Revenge on TV... ahhhhh and it was good :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have sent off the beyondblue donations from Project 30 Days Without. It feels good to close the door (for now :P) knowing that we did the best we could. And as my fundraiser supporter from the organisation said "Don’t worry about how much you raised, it’s the awareness you raised in your community that’s more important." My hope is just that.... that our combined efforts help at least one person, or made a difference in a small way. I can't thank you all enough for your support and participation. We're an awesome team right?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"There is nothing so important in your day, that it comes before being kind, thoughtful and caring to all those around you".  

This is my truth. This is what I think about when I drive to work. No task, no to do list, no deadline is more important than treating those around me, clients on the phone and anyone I come into contact with -  with respect, thoughtfulness, love and care. It's easy to forget, but worth remembering. I try... I try!

Sweet dreams my friends,

1 comments:

Claire said...

Hehe, I LOVE Revenge too!! I'm totally hooked!!

"Big Bird" - CUTE!!