Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time Out


I'm doing something I never usually do. I came back home after dropping the boys off at daycare, to have a few moments to gather my thoughts, sit down and have a cuppa before heading to work.  I needed a little bit of time out after the busy day yesterday. From the moment I woke up, to the moment the boys went to sleep it was a non-stop buzz of work. A good buzz... but a buzz nonetheless.

In no particular order:

  • I MUST find a new church!
  • I got a lovely opportunity to help one of the staff at my boys daycare with computer work.. this makes me very happy :) 
  • We have a new Manager at work, good changes are coming I can feel it, but before that happens, work is going to get very very busy!
  • Did I mention I need to find a new church?
  • I'm so happy to have information about our new sponsor child.. he is in my thoughts. 
  • Working my job at night is very tiring... very very very tiring. 
  • I miss having a camera so much. 
  • Jacob is really starting to talk ... it's a beautiful thing to hear :)
  • I now have to go to work :P
Have a wonderful, beautiful day my friends!

1 comments:

Claire said...

This answers my question that you don't have a new camera yet :-(