Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pleeeease...:P

Could somebody pleeeease put me out of my misery and buy me a new camera?!

Just joking :P

(I'm not joking)
Oh how much I miss having a good camera in my hands!

Moving right along... I'm back at work and it was good. Apart from my ear ache, which I'm sure the doctor will sort out for me tomorrow, we are back to good health.

GET.OUT (Not literally, I want you guys to hang around a bit longer :P) .... Does this not look AMAZING?! Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds and Goats Cheese. 


I want to eat the screen. Check out the recipe here: http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-roasted-eggplant-salad-with-smoked-almonds-goat-cheese-164756

OR you can come over to my house and I'll make it for you. :) And we can have wine... :P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I've totally choked in my March Photo Challenge... I didn't even make it to Day 5. Oops! And I certainly haven't been successful in taking a photo from my front door every morning. I blame..... anything else apart from my lack of commitment :P


Sweet dreams,

1 comments:

Claire said...

If I could, I would absolutely buy you a new camera. But alas, I cannot :-(

I have to admit, for a vegetarian dish, that does look very yummy!!