Friday, March 23, 2012

This Week

In the midst of craziness, we have tried to take a few moments to enjoy each other's company.

Like Wednesday night, we all (Marley included) picked up some pizzas after work/daycare and headed to the river to eat our dinner.

We've read new library books that Sam has bought home from school, and sung songs together on the way to daycare. Hugged a little longer, and said twice as many 'I Love You's'.

It's been a big week... with some exciting things to look forward to over the weekend. I cannot wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I may have found a new church :D I got in touch with a local church and found out they run kids clubs on Friday nights... Sam was in the 'Sparks' group, and we went for the first time tonight. It ran for 1 hour and jam packed full of games, bible lesson, snacks and fun. Sam loved it! I met some lovely people in the meantime and I think it's safe to say we've found a new church home. :) It feels good.


I'm tired... I need to go to sleep :P Good night my friends!

0 comments: