Monday, March 12, 2012

When It Rains Look For Rainbows


We had some rain yesterday...(not literally of course, yesterday was a stinkin' 41 degrees ha!)... we all had another bout of sickness. But wouldn't ya know it.. there were indeed rainbows through the rain. For the boys, the sickness left as quickly as it came, and they handled it like the little troopers they are. I got quite the knock which meant I had to take the day off work and visit the doctors... the rainbow here was that I could sleep and recover in the peace and quiet. I don't get that often. I enjoyed it even though I felt like my head was going to explode :P

A cup of tea and looking at Pinterest to end the day....


The new Kindle... I think this might be the most favourite gift I've ever received (second to the camera of course). I happily downloaded my first book today for a huge $6.00 and it kept me occupied while I waited for the nurse at the Doctors Surgery to syringe out my ear.. gross... I apologise. Ear infections are gross and they really really hurt!


Found these earrings on Pinterest, aren't they beautiful?


On that note... it's 8.12pm and I'm off to bed. Need some 'health' sleep.

Take care, my friends!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Oh no, sorry to hear you've all been unwell :-( Hope you're feeling better now?? I only ever had one ear infection, I was about 13 years old, and I remember it being extremely painful :-(

Hehe, we got Liv a Kindle for Christmas, she loves it ;-)