Friday, March 16, 2012

Life is good...

I had these cool plans for tonight. Wine, a bit of chocolate, 'Breaking Dawn' DVD (I know.. I'm either really sad or really cool.. I'm gunning for the second option), even a magazine to read should I need to catch up on what the celebrities were doing ... it was set to be the total chill out 'girly' night.

Guess what I did instead? Snuggled on the couch with Sam and watched kids movies...and I loved every second of it. We started watching Aliens in the Attic... you know, the one with Ashley Tisdale and other people I don't know? Sam said they were being naughty and wanted to watch Toy Story instead... which was fine, except I really wanted to see how the kids overcame the aliens. *sigh* guess I will have to catch the ending when Sam's in bed :P

Most likely, in a few weeks I won't even remember what Breaking Dawn was about when I end up watching it.. but I'll sure as heck remember snuggling on the couch with Sam, giggling together, watching movies. :)

Life is good...

1 comments:

Claire said...

Awwwww, sounds like heaven! I look forward to the time when Hannah is old enough to sit still and watch a movie, so I can do the same thing with her!

PS: Breaking Dawn movie night here tonight!!