Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cupcakes

Because I've been doing the photo a day for 1 month, a habit has been formed and now it feels like something out of my day is missing if I don't put up a new post! I'll run with it while it lasts! Sam made cupcakes today, with only a little help from me :) See how seriously he takes the task of cooking?! Love it :) 




 It doesn't look like it - but Sam was actually having a good time!!!

Finished product! Lamington Cupcakes :)

It won't be long until our gorgeous Jacob will be crawling... he is one strong little guy!!



3 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Sam and Jacob are the cutest - make sure Sam saves a cupcake for me.

Valerie said...

Love the pics chic....and I noticed that Sam made the cupcakes in his birthday suit??? Well done Sam!!! They look very very yummy and wow....Jacob is ready to cruise anyday now! x

Claire said...

Awesome photos Trace!! Sam is so cute, very serious work this cupcake business!! And look at Jacob! WOW!! xx