Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 30

With only today and tomorrow left until the month is up - I'm completely uninspired as to what photo to take for today! I have tried taking some HDR's.. they didn't look great, I tried to take some pics of me after getting my hair done this morning.. I didn't like them, I took some pictures of the sky... they were pretty average. So basically just for the sake of putting up a photo.. I'll put up one of the pics I took of the sky. Nothing fantastic, but it's all I've got!!!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

That is pretty spectacular.

Valerie said...

I agree with Pam....I bet you are feeling fantastic with your hair done!!! I believe Sam made an early call to the hairdresser??? xxx

Aaron and Izzie said...

What happened with the hair?? Plus don't you think you should extend your photo a day for another month (or 12)? How else am I going to keep up with your lovely family??

Tracey said...

Iz, my hair turned out great it was just the rest of me that was having an un-photogenic day!!
The blog is here to stay! x

Claire said...

I would say that is a pretty spectactular photo, actually!!!