Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hillarys

Today was a GOOD day! Jacob enjoyed spending the day with Nanna while Lewy and I took Sam for a very special day out.

Perfect day for the beach - it was pure bliss! I could have stayed in the water all day. My water baby Sam had a ball as usual.

Spot the cutie in the blue hat :) 

Sam had a love/hate relationship with this ride. He began his journey on a kangaroo then decided he wanted to swap.. and fell face first onto the floor.. after some tears and a hug he was ready to jump back on, to test out the emu.

Next was a visit to Time Zone and few races with Dad.. (or pretend races in Sam's case :)

Lewy is enjoying this just as much as Sam... 

This photo was taken pre-pose.. but I had to post it because I love the look on Sam's face... obviously my beer was causing Sam some concern!



4 comments:

Pam said...

what a great day - looks like heaps of fun.

Valerie said...

Once again...fantastic pics...Sam looks like he had a great day, great company, food, rides and of course.....BEER!!!! You go girlfriend...we have evidence now!!!! hee hee xoxo

ps...i love the pics of Sam and Lewy at Timezone....which one loved it more??? hee hee xxx

ted said...

Those wedges look ridiculous

Claire said...

My mouth just watered on sight of that photo of the pizza HAHA! Looks like a fab day out!

Wow Trace your blog really is fantastic!