Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 29

I wanted to take the boys to a different park somewhere near the river, so headed towards Bassendean and drove around till I found a good spot. Wow! How is it that I have never been to the back of Bassendean where all the mansions are hiding! What a beautiful piece of suburb that is!!  Had some time at the playground, then Sam wanted to go and look at the water near the boat ramp. My mobile rang and in the 2 seconds it took for me to answer it, Sam had stripped off all his clothes and was heading towards the water. Don't worry - he didn't go swimming (although he would have loved too!) he just had fun walking around in the water saying over and over again "I'm having so much fun Mummy!" and "this is lovely, lovely water".





Jacob was too busy falling asleep to worry about posing for this pic :)

Today is also me and Lewy's 4th wedding anniversary :) This time 4 years ago we were on a boat on the Swan River cruising from Freo to Perth and back again for our reception.. it was a gorgeous night and so much fun :) It's been a very very happy 4 years ... and now we have 2 beautiful sons .. what more could we ask for? it's perfection... I can't wait to see what is in store for our family in the next 4 years! Tonight we had a little candle-lit dinner with me, Lewy and Sam.. Jacob didn't make the celebration as he was fast asleep :) 


3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a lovely dinner!

Pam said...

Hope you had a great anniversary :-) Sam is so funny

Valerie said...

The anniversary dinner looks very very yummy.....and love the pics of the playground!!!