Friday, December 10, 2010

HDR Photography makes me very very happy..

I get so excited when I can spend time taking HDR photos ... I enjoy it so much. Today, me Sam and Jacob went to a park in Guildford to have our lunch, visit the playground and take photos :) Sam is great...so patient and knows he can't wander too far away while I have my eye stuck to the camera! Jacob enjoyed laying in the pram looking up at the trees, and then was so relaxed he fell asleep for the rest of the outing - my gorgeous angel :)

To get these 4 pictures - I took a total of 60 photos.... most of the photos I processed didn't turn out as well as I hoped. Whenever I think a photo is going to look great, it never turns out as expected.. but whenever I randomly take a photo because the view catches my eye - THOSE are the ones I always love the best! Sometimes I get ahead of myself and try to get all creative and arty.. note to self: DON'T do that, it doesn't end well!!!




On the way from Guildford, we stopped near our house to take some pictures.. (these are actually the trees responsible for the view that I see when I turn onto our street :) 

Sam having a break from all the playing.... he is so cute :) 

1 comments:

Pam said...

Love the pictures - must have been a wonderful day