Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 1 - 26/12/10

You won't believe it... I have decided to try another photo challenge. A photo a day for 1 YEAR! Yes, that's right.. one whole year.

Am I crazy??!!! Quite possibly!!

This could either be a lot of fun and something I actually stick to OR this blog could become so boring that everyone disappears and stops looking!

The only difference this time, is that I will still update with my random photos and posts about random events when I feel like it..so this blog is going to be pretty jam-packed very quickly!!!

So here we go! My first pic... I took a pic of myself moments after committing to my brilliant idea (or ridiculous idea... only time will tell which one it will be!)...it's only a half smile because I'm still trying to decide whether or not I will regret this challenge in weeks to come......

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What a lovely pic of you...as always and WOW....still can't believe you are doing a picture a day....i'll be staying tuned that's for sure...love your photo blogs! x

Claire said...

EXCELLENT news!!

Pam said...

I love reading your blog - saves me having to call you lol (kidding)