Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 31

The wedding at Willow Pond. :)





Isn't this sky amazing? I didn't take my good camera... which is probably a lucky thing otherwise I would have spent most of my time looking UP rather than concentrating on the wedding!!!!

Getting a bit wind swept by this stage (well I was anyway... :) Luckily the rain held off for the ceremony and photos. 



Before the wedding we had a lovely visit from Val, Shanika and baby Quintin. 
Shanika and Sam had a ball playing together :) 

The car makes another appearance :) The kids were distracted for a moment by watching TV.

Showing their muscles


4 comments:

Pam said...

Love the sky photo. The kids look so cute

Valerie said...

I LOVEEE these pics...the kids had such a fun time together!! xox

Valerie said...

I love the wedding pics....you and Lewy look stunning....hope you like the venue?? AND your dress, hair, make-up and of course your earrings and jacket (hee hee) looking amazing...just beautifulllL!!!! xox

Claire said...

Hey hey, looking good honey!!!

Willow Pond is gorgeous, I've been to a wedding there! And the photo of the storm clouds is amazing, they would have got some gorgeous photos!