Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 28

I'm hopeless at keeping to one photo per day... no point in trying to behave now though with only 3 more days to go for my 1 month project!

This morning we used one of our storage containers and made it into a car... Sam thought it was fantastic, he spent some time making it comfortable so Jacob could ride in it too and his toys also got taken for a ride too:)


While I was feeding Jacob, I turn around and see that Sam has made a trapeze out of Lewy's electrical tape, stretching from the pool table to the dining table.. and Ted was the brave volunteer to test it out. (For those of you that don't know Sam, you will notice that often he isn't wearing any clothes! If this boy could be a nudist 24/7.. he would be!)


I realised this morning that I've only ever taken HDR photos outside, so out of curiosity I tried to test it out inside. I took a stack of pictures throughout the house and realised that it definitely doesn't work as well inside.. I think the natural light makes a huge difference to how HDR photos turn out. Thought I'd share these pics below with you... one of the original couch pics and then the HDR. Big difference huh! I didn't bother playing with the settings on the HDR to get rid of some of the 'blackness' etc.. For what it's worth - I LOVE this couch. It's very comfy and my favourite place to read :) :)


3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

What a fun mom! Love your creative ideas!

Pam said...

I stand corrected Sam and teddy on the tightrope is the cutest thing. Love the couch.

Valerie said...

LOVE your HDR photos and teddy is in the right spot for not showing any of Sam's private bits....well done teddy!!! I hope the boys had fun in the tub....xxx