Saturday, December 11, 2010

Perth

Jacob and I had a very special outing together this morning. We left home early and drove to South Perth foreshore... it was so lovely spending time alone with Jacob, this boy lights up my life :) We set up the blanket in the shade and enjoyed some quality time, peace and quiet and fresh air. We also walked up and down along the foreshore and when Jacob fell asleep I got out my camera and tripod and got busy taking pictures of Perth.

It would seem that doing my hair this morning wasn't on the priority list....Jacob's top says "Mummy's little stud muffin'.. Sam also wore this top when he was little too :) 




4 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely photos

Valerie said...

Lovely photos chic....
1. You ALWAYS look gorgeous...your hair doesn't look messy at all;
2. Jacob is absolutely a stud muffin;
3. Your pictures are just wonderful...
4. xxxxxx

ted said...

i love to swim in rivers or any shallow puddles

Claire said...

I second everything that Val said!