Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 193


Jacob looks a little worse for wear in this clip... poor little chicken just had a little fall and had been crying, hence why he looks so unhappy with red eyes! He is also on the mend from his cold, slowly but surely :)

-----------------

How about another blast from the past?!


Can you believe this is my Dad? He was the National Champion back in the day ... he used to ride everywhere... he would ride down to Perth from Northam, compete in a race.. win... and then ride home again!!! I'm a proud daughter :)

-----------------

Speaking of fitness.... the treadmill and I got re-acquainted today... it was a wonderful reunion and I managed to knock out 5kms which I was extremely surprised about as I was sure my body would be totally mad with me about neglecting it all this time... but nope! it did me proud! It felt great.... I'm back baby!

Happy Wednesday :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Ahhhh how cute is Jacob clapping?!! What a clever lad :-) Your Dad looked VERY VERY fit! Like you will be, 5km first up - you go girl!

Jot said...

Hey my dad was a champion cyclist too! He'd be older than your dad though. He used to cycle to Dumbleyung, go dancing all night then cycle home again.