Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 195

Things aren't looking good for the tree.... he might be losing his will to live.....

Hang in there buddy! Otherwise we are going to have to pull you out and replace you....



---------------

I've been on the go all day today, birthday party preps and getting the house ready.... it's been a full on day but lots of fun! The boys enjoyed our kitchen adventures, we made a huge mess and danced around while we cooked :) 

Sam set up his very own McDonalds using the bench chairs and a board for the counter. I won't be going there again though, he charges $60 for a Happy Meal! What a rip off! hehe

---------------

Lewy sent me this picture today .... working hard setting up the endless amount of cabling.... 

I need to put my feet up now and read my book... ready for a much needed break after a busy day!

xxxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh dear, poor tree isn't looking too good hey :-(

Hehe Sam, $60 happy meal, love him!

Aaron and Izzie said...

Wow I am so glad for all the Lewy's in the world so that I don't have to do that job, I'd make an enormous mess out of it all. Enjoy your book! The trick to my pretty flowers is that we have landlords that are semi-obsessed with our lawn and gardens. We don't do a thing, just help with watering every now and then. I generally kill just about everything I plant on my own:)