Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 213


I've been in a funny little mood these last few days....don't worry.... I'm doing well... just "out of sorts". Just feeling like I need re-fuelling. again. I guess that's the thing though isn't it... when you are a mother (or even if you're not!).. one re-fuelling isn't going to cut it. We need to make sure we make regular stops at the fuel station.

So it's a good thing I will be going to Bali for a fuel stop in a few days....


I did however, need some extra lift today .... so while Sam is at daycare, and I've been having some quality time with Jacob... and praying my little heart out... I decided to take a trip to Word Bookstore (you know.. the Christian Bookstore in Morley?). I'm so glad I did.


There was a gorgeous lady on staff.. who came over to see if I needed help (help? I need LOTS of it!). From what started as me asking for recommendations for a good book... ended up in me blurting out how I'm feeling, what I'm struggling with and that I need some quick God re-fuelling. There also may.. or may not.. have been some tears. :)


Nicolette was her name... and she was my angel today. Thankfully the book store was quiet, so we ended up chatting for quite some time and I felt so uplifted by the end of it. She even blessed me by giving me a beautiful CD, that she could not have known, was filled with my all time favourite tunes. Would you believe, she doesn't usually work at the Morley store, she works at another one but was only there for a few hours to fill in for someone else.. talk about being in the right place at the right time.


I bought this book while I was there.... it's full of "Beauty Tips for the Soul".... just what I need :)

So .... I'm feeling much much better this afternoon.... my heart is full again and my soul is singing..... !

Now to look forward to a special evening out with the lovely Val!

Happy Tuesday all! xx

Isaiah 41:10.... my favourite verse... 

1 comments:

Claire said...

Awww hun! Nicolette was definitely in the right place at the right time... that is fate :-) Big hugs xxx