Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 206

My brain said "Let's do LOTS and LOTS of stuff today!" and my body said "Nooooo, please rest and relax, I need a break!", so for once I listened to my body :)

Even though my brain is already out in the garden planting the new shrubs I bought this morning (seriously, what is happening to me? ME, gardening? and enjoying it? weeeird!)...I'm determined to not over do it today.

So look at the pretty little things! (and also look, look... can you see the lens working it's macro magic?!)


Full sun = check
Cut flowers = probably will at some stage
Well drained soil = check
Tolerates extended periods of dryness = with me in charge, in summer - double check!



So, I have 3 of these beauties to fill up our very bare garden bed out the front... will take pictures when I plant them... which, if I behave, won't be today it will be tomorrow after I've had a day of rest. Although I must admit, I'm itching to get out somewhere to test out my new lens... taking photos... that's still relaxing right??

Enjoy this lovely day all! xx

1 comments:

Claire said...

Good girl for relaxing!! It's very important! I can honestly say, that I can absolutely see the new lens working it's magic!!!