Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 202


I could sit and stare at this sky all day (if the sky didn't change to a boring cloudy grey 30 minutes after I took this photo...) Amazing isn't it? If only I could knock down all the houses that block my view and replace them with trees and maybe even throw a river in... then it would be perfect :)

Summer one day.. winter the next.

I love when it rains, it means I get to capture some more delicate rain drops....

Spent the morning with my lovely friend Lisa and her son Isaac...a great catch up! Perfect way to spend a rainy morning - hot coffee, good conversation and watching the boys playing :)



-------------

Today's lunch (hands up who is bored of me posting up my lunches and dinners?!) .. still trying to finish up the last of the leftovers from this week... these were tasty. Basil pesto spread on a roll, topped with spinach leaves, cheese, the tomato and under the grill to melt the cheese... yum!

I'm obsessed with basil pesto.. I could eat it by the spoonful!

-------------

Bring on the weekend! xxx

2 comments:

izzie said...

What gorgeous pictures! The prettiest sky I've ever seen was a sunrise in the plane going over Australia. I love your meals, keep them coming!!

Claire said...

That is a very pretty sky. I love your photos of the raindrops... the ones of the red rose are just gorgeous. Doing a great job with those leftovers too!! I may have to get some pesto I think ;-)