Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 204

This week has been busy! My boys have been spoilt with outings.. and today we finished off the week with a visit to the Zoo.

We started our morning off with a trip out to breakfast at our favourite place Fast Eddy's...


Jacob was pretty excited to be there obviously! They lit the gas fire behind us, it was so nice and cosy :)


At the zoo :)


Best $13 we spent... this little buggy was great, the kids thought it was fantastic. It made travelling around the zoo a whole lot easier!






Tasmanian Devil..



We were pretty excited to see the tigers.. usually they are hiding out the back and you only catch a glimpse.. so it was a nice treat to have this tiger parading around for us :)


Jacob and the bear...










We saw lots more animals... and I would have loved to have gotten photos of the giraffes and zebras etc.. but right after taking this last photo of the boys, my lens had a spaz so I had to put my beloved camera away :( My lens is going to have to go in to the 'camera hospital' for a check up ... fingers crossed it can be fixed otherwise I'm up for quite a bit of money to replace it. (I might sound quite calm about this, but I'm secretly devestated... I feel lost without my camera!!!) Thank goodness for the camera phone!

The zoo cafe leaves a lot to be desired, so we went to the restaurant instead... yum :)

And lastly, the boys enjoyed a ride on the Carousel.




Jacob loved this ride :) 

Jakey fell asleep within 2 seconds of being put in his seat ....

Hi!

Lewy took us past the McDonalds in Northbridge that he is wiring up... the last time I saw it, it was a vacant block, so it was pretty cool to see the progress so far.

We got stuck behind this bus in town for what seemed like forever..

A pretty big day overall... tonight calls for watching a DVD in bed and then an early night! xx

2 comments:

izzie said...

Great fun! Gabriel looked at your animal pictures over and over... Love your scarf! So cute!

Claire said...

What a great way to spend a Sunday!! I'm so sorry to hear about your lens :-(