Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 188

Even though Jacob and I have been gallivanting around the country side today while Sam is at daycare, I didn't take one photo. We went to Malaga Markets for a wander around, and then out to do some food shopping.. I love spending some one on one time with my little angel, he is so sweet :)

Sam, by the way was SO excited to go to daycare this morning... hanging out to see some kids and have a play... he basically dragged me there and kept nagging me all morning to get dressed so we could get in the car.. love it :)

So for today's photos.... here is a little blast from the past! Seen as I shared a little of my childhood the other day.. it's only fitting to show some pics :) Enjoy!

Me and my sister Pam.... we are hilarious obviously! 

Pam, Sindy & Me... now I know where Sam gets his preference for not wearing clothes from....

Dad, Pam, Me & Sindy... 


In church, me and Pam at the front looking very excited...

I think this was in Carnarvon?? Some of the foster kids we lived with... 

Sitting in the bush...in my bathers... drinking Milo... as you do!

Me, Pam & Sindy... loving our stylin' fringes...
This is Lewy's favourite photo... he thinks it's hilarious... thanks Lewy :) 
There you go! A little glimpse into my childhood! Watch out - there are more blasts from the past to come over time :) 

Enjoy your Friday all.... bring on the weekend! xx  

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh these photos are great!! 3 little girls, our poor dads had no chance!!! What a great way to grow up:)

Claire said...

Oh wow what FANTASTIC photos!! Thanks so much for sharing!! (Cute little thing weren't you?!)

Val said...

What great pics!!! You were such a little cutie...and still....now your just beautiful!! How dare Lewy make comment of your photo...cheeky...but it is quite some...funny!!! And pls tell me...what made you want to drink milo in the bush....where else, right?? And wonder where Sam gets his ideas of wanting to wear no clothes etc?? mmm....ps...cute little knickers by the way?? Barbie?? xxx