Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 198 AQWA!

The birthday celebrations continued today.... me, my boys and my mother in law Sharon headed to Hillarys to go to AQWA.  The rain didn't stop, so it was good to go on an outing that meant we could be nice and warm indoors!



We had a great time, the boys loved it. Sam especially loved the touch pool, being able to interact and get his hands into the water :)


The displays are all so beautiful and full of vibrant colour.



Jacob was completely mesmerised .....

Look behind you!!!

I liked this little guy.. he was a cutie :)





It was soooo cold today! I jumped out of the car quickly to take a few snaps before we left...


---------------

Not a huge surprise ...the tree didn't make it..... my fault! Due to poor gardening skills! Poor thing never stood a chance with me in charge! 

So after our trip to AQWA, we all headed down to the nursery in Caversham to choose a new tree..... after some helpful advice by one of the staff, we made our choice and bought our new tree home... honestly, there should be no reason this tree won't make it... I've done everything I should have! I'll let you know!


---------------

A fantastic day overall! Very enjoyable Monday :) xx

2 comments:

izzie said...

Oh I LOVE it! My kiddos would love to visit there! What gorgeous pictures! The tree looks like a winner, it'll make it!!:)

Claire said...

Great photos from AQWA! I love the one "look behind you" hehehe SHHHHAAARRKKKK!!!! I'm glad you had a great time :-)

Poor tree... ah well, sometimes these things happen!! Good luck with the new one - keep us posted ;-)