Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 199

Yay! My new bag arrived today, I love it! See my old bag discarded on the ground....it is now in the kids toy box for them to create games with.

I'm tired.. it's been a busy busy day but ohhh so productive and lovely :) So this is going to be a quick photo post... 

I bought a new doona cover... it was on sale... I love it...


I made these snacks for my boys (and me :)....

Basil pesto, cherry tomatoes & shaved parmesan.... yummo.

Made a garlic butter base, grilled it for a bit, then topped it with grated parmesan and kalamata olives.


We enjoyed them... they were tasty!

Took this with my phone while I was in the Coles carpark.... 

Off to bed... to read... :) Goodnight all and sweet dreams!!!! xxx

2 comments:

izzie said...

Wow even your snacks are fantastic! Come cook at my house!!

Claire said...

I agree! You're so creative in the kitchen - even for snacks! I wish I enjoyed preparing and cooking food but I don't :-/ hehe!

Love the new doona cover!