Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 231 America

O! say can you see by the dawn’s early light,
                                                                   What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming...

---------------------

Okay, so I'm beyond excited....

First stop Las Vegas! (of course this is all the dream list, we may have to tweak here and there as we continue planning!)


Then a little detour to see the Grand Canyon... I mean what a shame to go all that way and not take a peek?!
Message to my camera: Rest up.. you are going to be working hard on this trip.


Flying onto New Orleans....



and then the final destination.. New York.. New York!

Central Park of course...

Typical tourists.. we have to see the Statue of Liberty...


Can't wait to stand here and take my very own pictures.

We have a lot to fit into a short time... but we are up for the challenge!

---------------------

Tonight we are heading out with friends for dinner, wine, lots of talking and laughs. 

Happy Saturday! x 

2 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

...Whose broad stripes and bright stars...!!! YAY! Pretty sure I don't want to wait almost an entire year! What a great trip, so glad I get to be a part of it!! Love the new blog, maybe you can tell me how to update mine???

Claire said...

OH WOW... it's going to be amazing, a once in a lifetime trip... I can only DREAM of America!!!

Izzie you must be beyond excited!!!!