Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 235 Christmas stuff... already!

I have started planning for Christmas, researching gift ideas, writing lists etc.

I didn't get off to the best start.  When I jumped onto Ebay to get some inspiration for gifts,  it took me all of 16 seconds to bid on a necklace that I WON (yay!). This would have been a successful start to my Christmas shopping.. IF the necklace wasn't in fact for me :) I couldn't resist it.

Christmas Shopping - 0
Tracey Shopping - 1


But check it out! It's cool right?! Wanna know the best part? It cost me a huge $1.47 and included free postage... ha!  I almost feel bad for the seller.... almost. 


Must stay focussed! No more Tracey Shopping!

--------------


It's been an emotional and very long day. After a 7 hour operation, Dad is now back in his hospital room preparing for a number of weeks recovery. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! He is feeling in good spirits and as far as we know from the nurses, the surgery went well. We'll find out more tomorrow from the surgeon exactly how it all went... but we are all feeling very relieved that the op went smoothly and Dad is doing as well as he is. Great news!

--------------

To health and happiness :) xxxx

2 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

So glad it went well, will be praying for a speedy recovery!!

Jot said...

Glad to hear your dad is on the mend. Being in chronic pain colours your whole life, he won't know himself now!