Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 240 Queen of Sanding

It's official... I'm the Queen of Sanding... another job title to add to the Resume :) 

The room renovation is back in business after a little break. I finished sanding the final patching, so now the walls are ready for paint! Yay - that's the fun part! I've got my paint brochures ready to choose the colour

Cute little feet making their mark in the dust...
 It doesn't look like much progress, but if you ran your hands over these walls they would be beautiful and smooth!

I have major dusting to do once we are finished...

While I was vacuuming, I walked past the room to see THIS! He was actually copying what I had been doing and sanding.... way too adorable! Thanks for your help buddy!

I needed nearly a whole bottle of this afterwards... my poor poor dry hands.

-------------------

Potato, Lentil and Pea Curry

Tried this recipe out for dinner tonight - 

Instead of the Indian Curry Paste I used Yellow Curry Paste. Oh it's so delicious! It turned out much better than I thought it would, it's very filling and totally tasty! I don't have a picture of the completed dish... I was too hungry and forgot! 


-------------------

Oh and by the way... that beautiful sunny weather yesterday? Winter decided to show up later that afternoon, nice to have you back Winter... you are good for the plants. :)

Thanks for the tips for my weight loss :) I'm totally unmotivated at the moment *sigh*... in a 'losing weight' rut. Hope it passes soon, I've got to get my butt into gear.. literally! 

What's your favourite exercise? 
Mine used to be running, and hopefully I'll get back into that, but at the moment I'm leaning towards Pilates which I used to do and LOVED... 

Happy Monday all! xx

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Way to go Trace! And Jacob:) Looks like it's coming along! Running is my all time favorite, a huge stress reliever, but yoga is a close 2nd. A big part of my exercise is walking or jogging strollers, the kids come and we do errands or go to the park. Great for the summer!

Claire said...

Great work on the sanding!! Love the photos of all the dust hehe!!

I just like walking, which sadly I can't get out and do here as it is SOOOO steep and hilly :-( Did pilates for a while once, quite enjoyed it!!

Jot said...

I'm addicted to my Zumba class once a week, love it!