Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 242 In the Wilderness

I knew there was a reason I allowed our back grass to overgrow and become ridiculously long and full of weeds...


1. So I could Photograph it and
2. So my boys could have a wilderness to play in

Not because of laziness at all, just good mothering, ha! (you guys believe me right?!)

The Adventures of Jacob & Ginge... Wilderness baby and Jungle cat







The End...
---------------------

Our family has been in the wars lately.. poor Pam ended up in hospital with appendicitis and had to have surgery yesterday. All went well and she was given the all clear to go home, so me and the boys went to pick her up ... and the camera kept us amused while we were waiting. Pam is safe and sound at home now recovering. 



 ---------------------

Other things I did today: 

1. Chose the paint colour for the front lounge room ... yay! With luck I can paint this weekend and finally, finally, put the lounge room back in order. 

2. Looked over our US flight quotes... I'm scared. The sooner we make the final decision, the sooner we have to cough PAY cough for it! Not only that, I want to make sure we are totally happy with our itinerary to make the most of our trip! So close... so close! Woohoo!

3. Used our left over vegies to create a Vege & Gravy Pie.... who knows what it's going to taste like! 

Things I didn't do that I should have: 

1. My tax.. blah, bored just even writing the word 'tax'

2. Work. I've been procrastinating all day.. I will pay for this tonight!

 ---------------------

Another beautiful beautiful sunny day, Winter has obviously gone on holiday... 



Happy sunny Wednesday xxx

1 comments:

Claire said...

OMG I had a heart attack, I read that as SAM had appendicitis and needed surgery yesterday!!! NOT that it's good that PAM went through this, of coures (Poor Pam!) but I'm relieved it wasn't SAM!!

Very cute photos of Jacob & Ginge... totally all about a wilderness for the kids to play in - mothering at it's BEST!