Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 237 Is it summer?

The tally so far: 


Christmas Shopping - 4
Tracey Shopping - 1



The scale has tipped in the right direction! I'm loving having time to really think about what I want to buy for those on my 'People to buy Christmas presents for' list. Taking time to think about what they might like, doing research and putting it all together. I get a big high on being this organised! (Doesn't happen often for Christmas so I've got to revel in it while I can!)


-------------


Loving the weather today, it's winter but you wouldn't know it. It was just like a fantastic, sunny, fresh, summer day... the kind of "just right" warm day that makes you want to open up all the doors and windows, let the fresh air and warmth in and then sit outside with wine (which I did later in the day) and soak up the rays.  

We started off our day by heading to Lisa and little Isaac's house for a catch up. Coffee, chatting, jumping up 1000 times to tend to the kids, date slice (drool!), more coffee, photos, more chatting.... love it!

Jacob... he is that child that hangs around the food, while the other kids are playing (I think he takes after his Mum there!) 



Best.Date.Slice.EVER. Made by Lisa :) 


Jacob & Isaac... check these two out, just hangin'...eatin'... chillin'




-------------


I'm all class...



What is your favourite way to unwind on a Friday night? 
Mine is having a nice glass of white (or red when it's actually winter, not pretend winter)... :)
x

2 comments:

Lisa said...

mmm, Im hearing you!!! Loving my glass of wine (or three) and enjoying reading my book!!! Thanks Hun! :)

Claire said...

I'm also loving a glass of wine again lately!! Hehe!! You're so organised on the Christmas front, very impressed. I was last year before having Hannah... but haven't even thought about it yet this year. Oh dear!!