Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 238 It's all about the jeans...

You remember the sparkler jeans? Well I just couldn't commit to them.... they were okay but not really my style. 

So I went all out today and bought some new jeans... well new to me anyway, from an op-shop. They cost $2.50 ON SALE - lucky, otherwise I would have had to dish out the full $5.00, sheesh! 

And see... plain old pockets, goodbye teenager bedazzlements, hello mature adult jeans. Ha!

Slouch? I'm no slouch!

---------------------

My angel sister Pam is having the boys for a sleep over tonight... so Lewy and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon, relaxing, pottering, having a cups of tea and then a nap. Actually that was just me..

Lewy watched this.. which means there was drinking of beer and the occasional yelling at the TV. Eagles won, that's good news :)

---------------------

Short & sweet tonight... I'm unwinding, enjoying the quiet and going to get an early night! Night all... xx

1 comments:

Claire said...

Aww, I quite liked the sparkly jeans!! Although, great pick-up from the Op Shop on these ones!! Hope you both enjoyed your child-less Saturday night!