Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 39

It's only 8.56am and this is my 2nd coffee. One of those days already?!

I'm reading this book at the moment. I'm only 25 pages in, but it's not grabbing my attention. Not a good sign. I should have known really, as I read 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' ages ago, and while it was an interesting story, it was only an 'okay' read. Has anyone read The Lake of Dreams? If so, should I keep reading? 

What book are you reading at the moment?  I need a good book, something deep, meaningful, educational, historical, spiritual, something I can relate to on some level etc... I may be asking for too much in one book?! Send your recommendations my way!!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Great picture!! One of those mornings hey...2nd cup of coffee...is that because of the kiddies or the book?? hee hee...I will look through my book shelf and be sure to send any recommendations your way....hope the day gets better honey!!! Otherwise you could be 'buzzing' by the end of the day!!! xox

Pam said...

I love reading autobiographies/historical books. Last one I read was Dr Simon Foreman - a Dr in the 1500's fascinating book.

Tracey said...

Pam, I must borrow that book off you - I remember you telling me about it ages ago and it sounds right up my alley!

Claire said...

Did you find something to read?? I'm no good for recommendations at the moment I'm afraid :-(