Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 50 - Sam and Mummy time

I know I haven't been sticking to the one photo per day, too many photos to choose from and I'm in a 'blogging' mood at the moment :) Sam's turn this morning for some mother, son time. He said to me "You are great Mummy, you are GREAT". There is nothing like hearing words like that from your little toddler:)



Every night when I tuck Sam into bed, I read him a book, I sing him a song and I ask him what the most favourite part of his day was. I love this night time ritual. After I ask him about his favourite part of the day, he asks me what mine was. It's so sweet, his little voice. 



This is our night time song - 

"Close your eyes and go to sleep, close your eyes and go to sleep, close your eyes and go to sleep... and 
dream... dream... dream....
of the fairies in the garden, of the fairies in the garden, of the fairies in the garden ... and 
dream... dream... dream...."

We both made it up together awhile ago and Sam sings it to me too :) 






3 comments:

Pam said...

Sam is such a cutie

Valerie said...

Great pics!! I like how they are really different and even how the Wiggle car made it in there!! Toot toot!!! xox

Claire said...

The many expressions of Sam!! Great photos. I love your song, that's so sweet!