Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 64

I was pottering around getting things ready to head off to Sunday School, and I could hear the boys in Jacobs room... and Sam chattering away about Superheroes.  I came around the corner and saw this. Sam said they were both Superheroes now that they had bib capes on.  :)

Even Superheroes need kisses...
Jacob saw his reflection in the laundry cupboard and he was chuckling away trying to reach out to grab it. 

























At Sunday School, the kids put money into a little box shaped house, that goes towards sponsoring a child in Haiti. Sam was very happy about the new responsibility of taking care of the money bag until it was time to put his 50c into the collection box.

























I managed to quickly take one photo before Sunday School started. Note the money in his hands, Sam takes his new responsibility very seriously!























To finish off, some more Sam artwork :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love that even superheros need kisses. I love Sam and his imagination. Sunday School looks like fun.

Claire said...

Oh Trace, that photo of Sam sitting there holding onto his money - my heart just melted!! How gorgeous is that boy of yours?!?!

Valerie said...

What gorgeous lil Superheros!! I would love to be saved by them to!! And yes, how cute that Sam was holding onto that money for his dear life! xox