Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 53

Things are looking up.

I actually got up and put on my favourite dress... rather than shorts and old t-shirts that I've been living in for the last few weeks. 

We went to do some food shopping....

I bought Sam this duck toothbrush holder..

and all afternoon I've been finding it in different locations around the house...

We have enjoyed lots of icy poles...

I put out heaps of washing... and then saw the sky. Gorgeous sky, just not so good for my washing if/when it rains!

These photos are especially for Pam. She bought Sam a little teddy that has soap in it for the shower. He loves it and was so cute washing himself with it :) Thanks Aunty Pam!

Cheeky boy :)

3 comments:

Pam said...

I am so glad you put the pictures up, Sam looks so cute in the shower with his teddy. Very happy about the toothbrush :-)

Valerie said...

Great pics and how cute is the duck!! xxx

Claire said...

Ha!! These are great photos!!!! Especially the ones in the shower, check out the water droplets - very very cool!