Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 61

Another day at Kindy for Sam... another masterpiece :)

I'm aware that I'm becoming "that mother".. the one who gushes constantly about her children and posts endless pictures of them and their handiwork!  I apologise in advance, because this post is no different!
























The first thing Sam did when we got home was strip off all his clothes. Then he put one of my tops to wear so we had an impromptu little photo session. Note to self: Clean your windows before you take photos in front of them!










3 comments:

Pam said...

I agree that Sams artwork is a master piece - I might borrow one for my fridge :-)

Valerie said...

Great pics...Sam looks really kool in mum's top...LOVE the one of Sam on the lounge with the whole smokey effect going on!! xxx

Claire said...

I totally agree - the artwork is wonderful!! Great photos, as always. LOL re the windows!!! Love it!!