Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 55

Glasses, T-Shirt & Bag by Mum. Outfit put together by Sam. The upside down glasses is not a mistake... that's the style, didn't you know? :) 

We stopped past Val's house this morning and Sam was so excited to receive his birthday present.  He might look serious in the pics, but that's because he was totally in the zone of checking out his new tools. As soon as we got home, Sam got his tool box out and put the new tools in... and spent the next hour walking around the house 'fixing' things and using the measuring tape. Cute! Thanks for the fantastic gift Gamer family!

 Jacob doesn't need presents, he was happy enough to eat the tissue paper :)
 Next was a hair cut in preparation for the big birthday tomorrow :)
One of the things I love when I'm out with my boys... is without fail, where ever we are, someone will come up to us, to say Hi to the boys and stop to chat. I love it :) I love meeting people briefly and catching a glimpse into their lives.

Today while we were waiting for Sam's turn at the hairdresser, we sat next to an elderly man who told me all about his 22 grandchildren and how he and his wife think quality time with the children is worth far more than any present.  I told him I agreed completely. Grandchildren spending time with their grandparents is priceless.























Me, Jacob and Sam spend a lot of time lately during the day, laying on the rug in the lounge room, playing, resting, and generally just enjoying being together. I love it.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Fantastic pics!! Glad to hear that Sam put his tools to good use...can we fix it!!! I bet Lewy is glad that is little trade assistant has all his right tools!! Cute!! xox

Pam said...

Oh Sam is so cute, love your pictures for today. Cant wait to see tomorrows pictures for Sams birthday.

Claire said...

Gorgeous photos, I LOVE the first one of Sam!!! They are all great. Hope he has a fantastic day today! xx